[Question #246992]: Viewing multiple documents

New question #246992 on qpdfview:

Being able to view multiple documents simultaneously is a feature I miss from all the PDF viewers I've tried. Opening each document in a separate instance and aligning the windows gets troublesome with many documents. Also, switching windows with tab makes a mess of it.

One solution would be to have a new class between the current mainwindow and documentview, lets call it splitview. mainwindow would have one instance of splitview which contains one or more documentview objects. The splitview would be able to split multiple times either horizontally or vertically.

Thoughts?

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.