Re: [Question #248990]: How to open qpdfview without restoring (big and crashy *.pdf)?

Benjamin Eltzner posted a new comment:
Hi,
just to add a comment: in
$HOME/.config/qpdfview/qpdfview.conf
one finds the lines
restoreTabs=true
recentlyUsed=COMMA_SEPARATED_LIST_OF_EPIC_LENGTH

I would have expected that changing these lines takes effect when
opening qpdfview the next time. However, on my system (Debian unstable
KDE) this is not the case. E.g. setting restoreTabs=false did only take
effect, after I opened qpdfview, closed it and reopened it. The same
goes for the recentlyUsed list, only if I open qpdfview, it will first
not recognize the changed setting, restore all files and thus repopulate
the recentlyUsed list on closing.

Is this expected behavior, Adam?

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.