Re: [Question #248990]: How to open qpdfview without restoring (big and crashy *.pdf)?

Adam Reichold proposed the following answer:
Hello,

a quick and dirty way would be to use that restore tabs depends on the
instance name, i.e. just request a different instance name for which no
tabs will be restored by running "qpdfview --unique --instance foobar".
Benjamin's suggestion should be the correct one, but I could reproduce
the strange behavior he observed. I'll have a look at it and report back
here.

Best regards, Adam.

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.