Re: [Question #248990]: How to open qpdfview without restoring (big and crashy *.pdf)?

Adam Reichold proposed the following answer:
Hello again,

it's a bug, deactivating the restore tabs/bookmarks function only works
because we're diligent enough to clear the database if the setting is
disabled, but we actually never check this before restoring on start-up
(which would then find an empty database on the second start of the
program and hence seem to work). The fix is part of trunk revision 1543.
Benjamin, could you grab it and try it out to check whether I missed
anything? Thanks!

Best regards, Adam.

P.S.: The recently used list is not controlled by the list setting
itself, but rather by the "trackRecentlyUsed" Boolean setting.

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.