Re: [Question #249341]: Feature request: auto-hide menus in fullscreen

Adam Reichold proposed the following answer:
Hello again,

we toyed with something like this once but the increase in vertical
space didn't seem to warrant the usability problems. In any case, I
think an even simpler way to add this would be a (configurable) keyboard
shortcut to hide/show the menu and tool bars? Do you agree, if so, I'd
add this to qpdfview's trunk when I find the time so you could try this
out.

Best regards, Adam.

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.