Re: [Question #248990]: How to open qpdfview without restoring (big and crashy *.pdf)?

thinkpad posted a new comment:
Consider the original question solved from my point of view given a
number of workarounds.

Related comment, possibly worth posting separately/differently (?):

Maybe due to a recent (qdfview) update, maybe due to the weather, but
most probably not due to Linux I've started to have trouble with various
random *.pdf files (size < 500kb) within qpdfview and qpdfview only.
Haven't quite figured out the trigger yet, but it may be related to
attempts of resizing (e.g. ctrl 8), maybe not. Seems unrelated to the
type and size of *.pdf, though. Any ideas, or is this too unhelpful?

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.