Re: [Question #248990]: How to open qpdfview without restoring (big and crashy *.pdf)?

Adam Reichold proposed the following answer:
Hello,

I would not say unhelpful, but rahter unspecific. With problems you mean
that the program crashes? Is it reprocible like using one of those files
and trying 50 times will usually trigger the problem? Is there any
output if run qpdfview from a terminal? If so, this smells like a bug
report to me. Otherwise I am not sure whether I can pinpoint the problem
acurately enough to fix it.

Best regards, Adam.

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.