[Question #250998]: Feature Request: Presentation should option of following page view

New question #250998 on qpdfview:

Using Presentation mode makes for a more pleasant reading experience if the font size and such allows for it.

Often, however, I find myself wishing to make better use of the screen space and having pages side by side, book-style.

However, when I do this, presentation mode allows only for one page being shown. It should have the option of several view modes.

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.