Re: [Question #250998]: Feature Request: Presentation should option of following page view

Adam Reichold proposed the following answer:
Hello Anders,

I am sorry, but the point of the presentation view is not to replicate
all the functionality of the normal view so I don't think we will
implement this. You should rather use the separate fullscreen mode which
will also hide all window decorations and with the upcoming version
0.4.11, there are settings to automatically hide the menu and tool bars
as well. (Which you can already try out using the daily builds on Ubuntu
and Debian or by building from source.)

Best regards, Adam.

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.