Re: [Question #251851]: feature request: print list of annotations

Description changed to:
As the title says, it would be great to have a way to print all annotations, including pop-ups and the text inside with.
As far as I am aware there is no other linux pdf viewer able to do this.

The way I image this would work would be one or more of the following:

1) print an itemized list of notes
2) print pdf with annotations with popups "open"
3) print scaled pdf with the notes on the side: e.g. half of the page for the document, the other half for notes

Some "minor difficulties", I say minor because even ignoring these use-cases it would be extremely useful.
For (2) it may be an issue that the notes overlap with the text, maybe the user can choose placement if needed.
For (3) notes may need to be extended over multiple pages if there are too many.

The windows version acrobat reader seems have a similar option:
http://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/print-comments-acrobat-reader.html

Thanks for a great piece software!

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.