Re: [Question #251851]: feature request: print list of annotations

Adam Reichold proposed the following answer:
Hello jaapkroe,

The idea is definitely compelling, but I am not sure if the developer
resources to implement it are currently available. So this will most
likely be filed under "patches welcome"... :-\

Best regards, Adam.

Am 18.07.2014 20:26, schrieb jaapkroe:
> New question #251851 on qpdfview:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/qpdfview/+question/251851
>
> As the title says, it would be great to have a way to print all annotations, including pop-ups and the text inside with.
> As far as I am aware there is no other linux pdf viewer able to do this.
>
> The way I image this would work would or multiple of the following:
>
> 1) print an itemized list of notes
> 2) print pdf with annotations with popups "open"
> 3) print scaled pdf with the notes on the side: e.g. half of the page for the document, the other half for notes
>

> Some "minor difficulties", I say minor because even ignoring these use-cases it would be extremely useful.
> For (2) it may be an issue that the notes overlap with the text, maybe the user can choose placement if needed.
> For (3) notes may need to be extended over multiple pages if there are too many.
>
> The windows version acrobat reader seems have a similar option:
> http://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/print-comments-acrobat-reader.html
>
> Thanks for a great piece software!

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.