Re: [Question #251738]: Windows Support?

S. Razi Alavizadeh is still having a problem:
Thanks for your answer.
I successfully compile it on Windows 8.1 using Qt-4.8.4 (0.4.11Beta1), Indeed I disabled all things except DJVU plugins and did some hacks into code.

The debug output is here (just a small part of it, they were repeated on
each page draw) [1] (Maybe they come from libDjVuLibre? but libDjVuLibre
was bundled with DjView-4.9 [2] and it works good with DjView4).

Also scrolling through document was very slow (maybe related to above issue)
This is my patch against version 0.4.11 [3]

Dose QPDFView has a git repository? I'm a git user and (unfortunately) I don't know anything about bazar.
When I have free time I try to test PDF plugins, too.

[1] http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/7831029/
[2] http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/7831536/

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.