Re: [Question #251738]: Windows Support?

S. Razi Alavizadeh posted a new comment:
Hello Adam,
Yes I'm using the prebuilt Qt SDK from Qt project.

> Further information on where the initialization of the QPainter fails would be very much appreciated.
I found somethings:
All thoese debug messages are printed when painter is used within "qpdfview::TileItem::paint()"
and the path of calls is:
PaintItem::paint() in pageitem.cpp calls PaintItem::paintPage()
and PaintItem::paintPage() [in line 1002: m_tileItems.first()->paint()] calls TileItem::paint()

> Not sure why zlib is a problem on Windows?
There is no z.dlll and z.lib on Windows, their names are (at least the version installed on my computer) zlib1.dll and zdll.lib.

> And does invocation of "system" make the build fail?
Nope, just I want skip errors when running qmake and it's safe because *.desktop files are not used on Windows and Mac.

> The actual code changes look like problems with an old compiler or one not supporting the GNU extensions of ISO C++?
Well, I'm using M$ VC++ :-D

Best Regards,
Razi

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.