Re: [Question #251738]: Windows Support?

Adam Reichold proposed the following answer:
Hello again,

you're right, we tested the tiling code paths so much for release 0.4.11
that we didn't notice this problem in the non-tiling path, i.e. m_rect
is a null rectangle since that means "render the whole page" but of
course it is not useful for position of the icons (or for obsolete
pixmaps which is also broken without tiling).

Could you try out trunk revision 1631 if that solves the problems? (You
can get an archive here [1] if you don't want to use Bazaar.)

Best regards, Adam.

[1]
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~adamreichold/qpdfview/trunk/revision/1631?start_revid=1631

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.