Re: [Question #246992]: Viewing multiple documents

S. Razi Alavizadeh posted a new comment:
+1 for this.
@Adam: If you think about extending the QTabWidget then maybe you want to see what I done for tabbar of QupZilla [1] it's somethings like Firefox's tabbar (scrollable tabbar+pinned bar) and can be used as a start point (with a little code cleanup).

But I think about a simpler* idea (I didn't read the code of qpdfview, yet :) ) a splitView with just two widget:
1) main tabWidget
2) a clone of main tabWidget

*: The simpler idea will be implemented sooner ;)

[1]
https://github.com/QupZilla/qupzilla/blob/master/src/lib/tabwidget/combotabbar.cpp
+
https://github.com/QupZilla/qupzilla/blob/master/src/lib/tabwidget/tabstackedwidget.cpp

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.