[Question #252130]: Feature request: Visual page numbers

New question #252130 on qpdfview:

Definition:
Logical page number: The current page number as its position in whole document
Visual page number: The page number labeled on page (e.g.: usually visual page number of the first page of chapter 1 of a book is 1)

How about adding another spinBox that has an option that user mark the first visual page and then this spinBox show the visual page number of current page and on edit accept visual page numbers?*  (for simplicity shows 0, -1, -2, ... for pages before first visual page)

*: Indeed this feature is what I am missing on all other viewers and I found QPDFView when I'm searching through Google for a Qt based PDF and DjVu reader for implementing it by myself.
I open this question for read user's ideas about its GUI part, and of course I will be glad if one of developer implement it :-D

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.