Re: [Question #252130]: Feature request: Visual page numbers

Adam Reichold proposed the following answer:
Hello,

I'd say this is a case of patches welcome then. I'll be happy to provide any assistance on the mailing list [1] if you're going to implement it. (But I will probably not find the spare time to do so ATM.)
Also note that some backens already provide the notion of a logical page number that contrasts the page's index in the list of all pages. So it might not even be necessary to have the user make that selection. A good starting point would probably be to expose this mapping via the DocumentView class and extend the plug-in interface so that it can be provided by the backends. Then one can go about integrating this into the user interface.

Best regards, Adam.

[1] https://launchpad.net/~qpdfview

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.