Re: [Question #255668]: Middle-clicking on an internal link seems not working (v. 0.4.10)

Adam Reichold proposed the following answer:
Hello Gianni,

I'd say this a plain and simple bug: We introduce the middle mouse
button to zoom to a selection (i.e. the behavior you are seeing) without
noticing that this actually makes it impossible to middle click a link,
internal or external. It changed this by connection zoom-to-selection
with a modifier as well and also added forcing to open a new tab for
external document links as well. The fix is part of trunk revision 1732
and should be available in the dailydebs soon.

Best regards, Adam.

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.