[Question #255795]: Can you open double-clicked documents in new windows instead of into tabs?

New question #255795 on qpdfview:

Everytime I open a window from Nautilus it opens into a new tab which is sometimes not desirable. So I am really liking qpdfview over evince but I couldn't seem to find the setting to change it to always open in a new window besides running command line arguments to do it.

Also is it possible like in evince that if I've previously opened a document it will go to the same page of that document. I turned on keep per-file settings but this still doesn't seem to do it.

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.