Re: [Question #255795]: Can you open double-clicked documents in new windows instead of into tabs?

Jeff S is still having a problem:
Yeah I know how to modify the default menu items so I've removed the
unique and it works no problem.

Also I thought of another question: Is it possible to have multiple
keyboard shortcuts for one key so if I put in zoom as Ctrl++
(Ctrl+Shift+=) and Ctrl+= for example. Then both of these would work if
input into the shortcut fields and put a seperator inbetween such as a
comma or semicolon.

It seems as of now the remember file settings are working. I will submit
a bug if I have any issues. I am not sure why it didn't originally work.

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.