Re: [Question #257065]: Maximal zoom factor.

Adam Reichold proposed the following answer:
Hello Benjamin,

thanks for forwarding this! As you know the zoom limit is intentional
and I agree that it should be documented. However, I would find the
online help a more suiting place as the manual page is usually reserved
for command-line interaction and behind-the-scenes information.

Also, since we now support tiled-rendering, the practical limits to
scaling the pages are much more relaxed (I'd assume it is limited by how
many tiles per page we are able to handling using the simplistic list-
based data strcutures to do so.). So we might also increase the limit
somewhat. What do you think?

Best regards, Adam.

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.