[Question #257065]: Maximal zoom factor.

New question #257065 on qpdfview:

Hi, I would like to forward thanks and a question/request from the debian bug tracker:
the question being: "I seem to be unable to zoom beyond 1000 %. Is this intentional? I could not find any explanation about this in the man page."
I think, this upper bound should be mentioned in the documentation (not the man page, but I assume that was meant anyway). What do you think?

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.