[Question #260118]: Comments are being posted over the text.

New question #260118 on qpdfview:

I am a frequent commentator. However, every time I try to comment over a section of the text using Ctrl-A, I noticed that the final result is a comment diagram that is very big and often overlaps an important part of the passage.

I believe that this problem could be easily fixed if the icon was always positioned on the right edge of a text and also made much smaller.

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.