[Question #260831]: search open tabs list

New question #260831 on qpdfview:

Hi Adam & All,

I'm happy I discovered qpdfview and so far it's been working well for me.

One thing that'd be really useful is to have a textual search box as part of the Tabs menu such that one can search thru the open tabs. A minimal implementation would be to just case-insensitively match what the user types with the presently open tab title strings (or whatever Qt calls the displayed text), and reduce the displayed items to just those that match the string.

thanks,

=JeffH

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.