Re: [Question #260831]: search open tabs list

Adam Reichold proposed the following answer:
Hello =JeffH,

I like the idea you describe as a minimal implementation, yet I don't
think I want to go further in qpdfview. Please try out building from
source or a package that contains at least trunk revision 1833 which
should contain a new setting for searchable menus (on the interface tab
of the settings dialog) which will add a search-as-you-type mechanism to
the tabs and bookmarks menus.

You can then open the menu and type a search text which will be
displayed in a tool tip above the menu and should case-insensitively
limit the visible tab menu items. The backspace and delete keys will
remove the character last typed, non-printable characters are passed to
the underlying menu so that keyboard navigation should still be
available.

Best regards, Adam.

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.