Re: [Question #261820]: Recent documents not logged on Uniy

Adam Reichold posted a new comment:
Reading up on the discussion, my first guess for the difference in
behaviour of Dash would be that applications whose desktop file
indicates that they can open URI (e.g. using %U) receive the recently-
used treatment whereas applications that only indicate that they can
open files (e.g. using %F) do not? But I am not sure where in the source
of Unity and its dependencies I'd have to look for it.

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.