[Question #263259]: Modificator for "copy picture"

New question #263259 on qpdfview:

Dear developers!

For academic purposes I have to copy a lot of fragments from pdf files. The fastest way at the moment is to hold the modificator key (strg in my case) for "copy to clipboard", select the desired area by mouse and then choose "copy picture" in the context menu, after the left mouse button is released. Especially when copying a lot of areas, this process can be quite inconvenient and therefore not efficient at all, since there could be a faster and more convenient way. I therefore suggest implementing at least an additional modificator key for the "copy picture" command to avoid the selection "copy picture" in the context menu. This would speed up the whole process and make people like me very happy :)

Best wishes and keep up your great work!

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.