Re: [Question #265876]: Feature request: smooth scrolling

Adam Reichold proposed the following answer:
Hello Peleg,

There is currently no plan to provide any custom scrolling functions
beyond what the tool kit provides. I also don't think what one commonly
calls "smooth scrolling" is planned for the Qt widgets, but I do not
know for sure. If it becomes just a question of enabled the tool kits
support, I might add this. Otherwise, I don't see enough benefit to
warrant implementing it on a per-application level.

Best regards, Adam.

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.