Re: [Question #241313]: Images with inverted colors

hackYou posted a new comment:
Hi guys,

It's my first post here. I couldn't check all the FAQ about asking
questions or posting on (old threads) forums(was too lazy, sorry) so I
decided to comment on here since what I'm about to say is heavily
related to this but first I'll have to say that:

- FoxitReader is the best pdf reader I've ever used ( as per my needs and requirements that is - on windows) and qpdfview is the only one that comes pretty close to it
- I like qpdfview a lot and I think You're doing a great job with it.

There's only one thing though. I'd like to have a feature to change the
background color (not invert, just change) of scanned pdf's too because
I read almost all the time my books and stuff on my laptop and white
pages are hard to read, especially at night.

I don't know how this could be done (I'm not a programmer even though I
know c++) but a gray "layer" over the page, just like the "turn lights
off" feature that's used on some websites, should do the trick.

Thank You and good luck.

P.S. If i shouldn't have commented on this old thread just
disregard/delete it.

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.