Re: [Question #267869]: Can't launch qpdfview with --unique parameter

ralphl confirmed that the question is solved:
Now it started working fine with the --unique parameter, so it was
either something I was doing wrong, or my system had something wrong.
Sorry to have bothered you.  Thank you very much for responding--and so
quickly.  And thank you very much for this app.  Now that Evince no
longer has a full screen mode, this has been a lifesaver.  My only
problem was that it took me a while to realize that "Docks" in the View
menu really meant "Side Pane".

qpdfview, which is an answer contact for qpdfview.