Re: [Question #271408]: Feature request: Customizable toolbar and improved printing support

Adam Reichold proposed the following answer:
Hello asdf,

the tool bars are customizable, but we do not have a slick UI with drag-
and-drop to do so. Please check the settings dialog, specifically the
tool bar entries on the interface tab. They are comma-separated lists of
action names that you want within your tool bar. The available ones are
described in the online help reachable via the main menu.

While I do think the printing features you describe are somewhat useful,
I also think they are somewhat out of scope for a program like qpdfview
that mainly aims to be nimble. This currently means that our printing
dialogs are primarily and frontend for submitting the PDF file as-is to
CUPS just as one could do via the "lp" command-line tool so the
filtering, transformation and such you describe actually does not happen
within qpdfview at all.

Best regards, Adam.