Re: [Question #271408]: Feature request: Customizable toolbar and improved printing support

asdf posted a new comment:
Hello Adam,

thank you for your fast reply and sorry for my delayed response.
I must have overlooked the boxes to customize the tool bar actions. With the help file I was able to change the tool bar so that it fits my needs. Great.
However, I still think it would be nice to have a GUI like in Okular in order to customize the tool bar. This would make things much easier for unexperienced users and people that don't understand English.

Regarding my other wishes: I like your decision to keep qpdfview clean. If a "Print Current View" feature requires things like transformation and so on, drop it. I can use other tools to crop the pages before printing, if needed.
If you could think again about implementing a print preview feature, I would be very thankful. I don't think this would overload qpdfview. Since you are using Qt, maybe you can use QPrintPreviewWidget or QPrintPreviewDialog? Unfortunately I am no coder and don't know if it's possible to use that and how hard it is.

Best regards,
asdf