[Question #271982]: Can't find a menu item to toggle Outline View

New question #271982 on qpdfview:

By toggling F6 I can add a left pane to the qpdfview window with an Outline View in it.  However, I can't find a menu entry in the View Menu to accomplish this.  I don't always remember the F6 shortcut, so I have to look is Edit>Preferences>Shortcuts>Outline to find that the shortcut is F6.  Am I overlooking something?  Is there a way to add a menu entry for Outline in the View Menu?  It seems like this would be a very basic feature of qpdfview.

Thanks for a very useful app.