[Question #271987]: Configuration for texstudio using qpdfview as external pdf viewer

New question #271987 on qpdfview:

Yes, it is much more like a FAQ.

As I searched all webpages, there is not much useful information about how to configure qpdfview as external pdf viewer of texstudio.

Considering the case that multiple tex files in a project, the command to specify qpdfview as external pdf viewer could be:

qpdfview --unique --instance texstudio ?am.pdf#src:?c:am.tex:@:0 2> /dev/null

The parameter --instance is not the essential and I had not find the way to parse the column of cursor to qpdfview, but I think it is enough to make the cooperation.

It is much simple to config texstudio as source editor.

texstudio "%1" -line %2

Hope that would help you.