Re: [Question #272672]: How can I setup SyncTex with qpdfview + auctex?

Adam Reichold proposed the following answer:
Hello Pablo,

the error message displayed would indicate that AUCTeX did not send the
file name and source reference to qpdfview but instead literally
requested it it open a file called "%o#src:%n%b", i.e. it did not
replace the placeholders at all. Since I do not known AUCTeX, I am sorry
that I cannot really help on how to diagnose that issue. On the other
hand, if the placeholders are replaced, your template should probably
look more like "%o#src:%n:%b:0" to fit qpdfview's command line syntax
"file#src:name:line:column" as described in the manual page.

Best regards, Adam.