Re: [Question #272672]: How can I setup SyncTex with qpdfview + auctex?

Pablo Ferrari is still having a problem:
Many thanks Adam. It works with this command "qpdfview --unique
%o#src:%b:%n:0" (and does not work with b and n interchanged!). Direct
search is solved.

On the other hand, I cannot make reverse search work. It seems that the
source editor is emacsclient. In qpdfview  settings/Behavior/source
editor I declared

emacsclient %1 %2 %3

closed both emacs and qpdfview. Open the file bfy.tex in emacs, compile
and ask for view, then the qpdfview opens the file bfy.pdf at the place
corresponding to the position of the cursor in the tex file. Great so
far.

Then I click twice in any point of the pdf file and instead of going to
the right place in the tex file, a new buffer called bfy.tex<2> but
blank, opens and a message "when done with a buffer, type C-x #.

The same happens if I declare

emacsclient %1 %2
or
emacsclient %1

On the other hand, if I declare

emacs
emacs %1
emacs %1 %2
emacs %1 %2 %3

a new instance of emacs is open with the opening screen.

I am using emacs 24.3.1 with auctex installed using apt-get.

Many thanks again for your time and dedication.

Best regards,

Pablo

ps: should I declare solved the original problem and open a new question
with the reverse search issue?