Re: [Question #278917]: Text window opening after highlighting?

Adam Reichold proposed the following answer:
Hello Jakob,

what you describe is indeed the intended behaviour, i.e. since
hightlight annotations carry an editable text as well, we immediately
open that pop-up so that text can be edited. You problem is probably
that even there can be an additional text with a highlight, you usually
do not want that? I think it should be relatively straight forward to
not show the pop-up after creation, but still be able to access the text
of a highlight be clicking on it explicitly. What do you think?

Best regards, Adam.