[Question #278917]: Text window opening after highlighting?

New question #278917 on qpdfview:

Hello,

thank you for this great piece of software, it is definitely the best pdf reader I have tried so far!

Maybe I'm missing something, but is there a way to stop a text window from opening up after I highlight a part of the text?
Usually I do the following: I press ctrl and draw a square over the part of the text I want to highlight, then I click "add highlight" instead of "add text". But it still opens a text windo afterwards, which I have to esc out of. I don't know if that's a bug or if I missed something, but it does add a unnecessary step that somewhat bothers my work flow of just wanting to highlight.

Thank you!