[Question #290027]: Feature request: Find with whole-word-only option

New question #290027 on qpdfview:

Hello,

I am often working with big PDF specifications, and a feature that I miss a lot on Linux is the "whole-word-only" option when searching for text. FoxitReader has it, but is horrible to use. Qpdfview is my favorite on Linux, so adding it would really be perfect.

(I am using qpdfview 0.4.7 BTW)

And I just saw another small thing: return is not working when keyboard focus is in the "outline" panel. I would expect the view to jump to the selected bookmark/section.