Re: [Question #404154]: How can I start qpdfview, from commandline, into presentation mode?

Adam Reichold proposed the following answer:
Hello,

I don't think the command-line interface will currently allow you to do
that. I also think that adding a presentation mode switch or something
like this is not the best approach to this. I guess it would be easiest
to use a scripting language like Python to directly call into qpdfview's
D-Bus interface. This is basically what the command-line code does, but
it of course does more than just open the document as it will also
change the current tab and raise and activate qpdfview's main window,
but these things could then be left out. This would also open many more
possibilities for remote control of your presentations, even though it
might be necessary to further extend the D-Bus interface...

Best regards, Adam.