Re: [Question #404154]: How can I start qpdfview, from commandline, into presentation mode?

dmeinert confirmed that the question is solved:
Thank you, Adam,
apparently this hasn't been done before, at least google didn't find an answer or me.

I currently found a workaround, by running the remote qpdfview in full-screen and removing all toolbars and auxiliary windows.
this only leaves the head tools, which is acceptable when comparing to windows environments.

Regards
-Dieter