Re: [Question #404494]: Default page zoom

Phillip Sear is still having a problem:
Thank you very much for that, Adam.  I am glad I found your program, and I
hope that I will get used to this!

[image: Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/phillip.sear> [image: Twitter]
<https://twitter.com/Phillip211> [image: LinkedIn]
<http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/phillip-sear/0/3b7/999> [image: Blogger]
<http://psearpianist.blogspot.com/> [image: Google Plus]
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/104692535623351115434> [image: MySpace]
<https://myspace.com/phillipsear> [image: YouTube]
<http://www.youtube.com/user/PSearPianist>

<http://www.bridalmarch.co.uk/>

✔ Get a Signature like this: Click Here!
<http://pizza.wisestamp.com/r?rdata=eyJydXJsIjogImh0dHA6Ly93cy1wcm9tb3MuYXBwc3BvdC5jb20vcj9yZGF0YT1leUp5ZFhKc0lqb2dJbWgwZEhBNkx5OTNkM2N1ZDJselpYTjBZVzF3TG1OdmJTOWxiV0ZwYkMxcGJuTjBZV3hzUDNkelgyNWphV1E5TmpjeU1qazBNVEl3Sm5WMGJWOXpiM1Z5WTJVOVpYaDBaVzV6YVc5dUpuVjBiVjl0WldScGRXMDlaVzFoYVd3bWRYUnRYMk5oYlhCaGFXZHVQWEJ5YjIxdlh6VTNNVE0xTnpNeU5UQTFPVFk0TmpRaUxDQWlaU0k2SUNJMU56RXpOVGN6TWpVd05UazJPRFkwSW4wPSIsICJlIjogInNpZ19jbGljayJ9>