[Question #406749]: Dock options shortcut key not working

New question #406749 on qpdfview:

I really dont know why but my dock options (Outline, Properties, Thumnails, Bookmarks)'s shortcut keys (F6->F9) are all not working.  Pressing f6 to f9 doesn't respond. My keyboards are great. There are no malfunction keys ( I have even checked with an external keyboard). I am on vanilla Ubuntu 16.04.1 LTS with no other 3rd party programs installed except qpdfview.  If you can, please help. Thank you, I love your program so much.