[Question #406557]: qpdfview won't print in borderless setting on HP Photosmart 7520

New question #406557 on qpdfview:

I have a document with printing very close to the top that I tried to print in "Letter Borderless 8.5x11in".  Qpdfview would not accept the setting, but kept reverting to "Letter Small Margins 8.5X11in".  The document printed fine on Evince Document Viewer using "Letter Borderless 8.5x11.  I don't know if the problem is with qpdfview or with hplip.  I like qpdfview, but I would like it better if I could print all my pdf files using it.

Thanks