Re: [Question #647136]: Qt4/Qt5 keyboard shortcuts and N-up printing

Description changed to:
I recently opened a bug because I could not use the "proper" keyboard
shortcuts with a BEPO (french Dvorak) session and keyboard :
https://bugs.launchpad.net/qpdfview/+bug/1702045

Adam Reichold suggested (rightfully) this could be a Qt5 integration
problem. Indeed, qpdfview was compiled without Qt5 support. So I
upgraded my compile environment (Gentoo), threw in a few libraries
updates and compiled again qpdfview.

This solved the shortcuts problem *but* I lost the ability to N-up
printing, which diseappeared from the Extended options (I only have "Fit
to page" and "Page ranges").

If I compile qpdfiew without Qt5 support, without any other library
change, I loose the shortcuts and get back the N-up printing.

Does this ring a bell for you ?

I'm a little reluctant to open a new bug since the previous one turned
out to be a local configuration problem. Any idea how I could
investigate this weird behaviour and get both keyboard shortcuts and
N-up printing ?