[Question #647136]: Qt4/Qt5 keyboard shortcuts and N-up printing

New question #647136 on qpdfview:

I recently opened a bug because I could not use the "proper" keyboard shortcuts with a BEPO (french Dvorak) session and keyboard : https://bugs.launchpad.net/qpdfview/+bug/1702045

Adam Reichold suggested (rightfully) this could be a Qt5 integration problem. Indeed, gpdfview was compiled without Qt5 support. So I upgraded my compile environment, threw in a few libraries updates and compiled again qpdfview.

This solved the shortcuts problem *but* I lost the ability to N-up printing, which diseappeared from the Extended options (I only have "Fit to page" and "Page ranges").

If I compile qpdfiew without Qt5 support, without any library change, I loose the shortcuts and get back the N-up printing.

Does this ring a bell for you ?

I'm a little reluctant to open a new bug since the previous one turned out to be a local configuration problem. Any idea how I could investigate this weird behaviour and get both keyboard shortcuts and N-up printing ?