[Question #655821]: Go last opened tab on start

New question #655821 on qpdfview:

I checked the settings "Restore tabs", "Restore bookmarks" and "Restore per-file settings" and the tabs are restored and also the page that was opened when closing the application.
Two improvements that would be helpful in my opinion (if I didn't miss a setting):
 - When multiple tabs were opened, not the last opened tab will be selected. It's always the same tab that is opened after restarting the application. It would be great it also would be taken into account which tab was opened before closing.

- Currently only the page is remembered, not the exact position. I use dictionaries for example and in SumatraPDF the exact position is remebered when re-opening the application.

(tested with newest version 0.4.17.99)