Re: [Question #644152]: How to install qpdfview on xubuntu 17.04 Zesty

Lucho Nacho proposed the following answer:
To build from source:

- make sure you have the required libraries, as listed in Readme file.
My experience tells me not all of them are listed, particularly the
development versions. In my case (Ubuntu 16.04), I had to install
libcups2-dev, libqt5svg5-dev, libdjvulibre-dev, libspectre-dev,
libpoppler-qt5-dev, qttools5-dev-tools, and qtdeclarative5-dev.

- Download latest source file and extract into a folder.
- cd to source files and run "lrelease qpdfview.pro"
- run "qmake qpdfview.pro"
- run "make"
- run "sudo make install"

That's it.