Re: [Question #644152]: How to install qpdfview on xubuntu 17.04 Zesty

Adam Reichold proposed the following answer:
Hello ralph,

as explain above, I cannot help with Benjamin's PPA, but I guess he just
no spare time available right now. The only thing I can offer you
immediately is use the daily builds from [2] mentioned above which
should be newer than 0.4.17beta1 but will depend on Qt4. Or build from
source. Or try adjusting the xenial package from [1] to work on Zesty.
(I guess this would just entail replacing xenial by zesty in the Debian
changelog file and then rebuilding, but I am not sure.)

Best regards, Adam.