[Question #661099]: Hide scrollbars in fullscreen

New question #661099 on qpdfview:

Hi! Thanks for this amazing project, I like it so much and use it to read books to my daughter.

The pages do not fit my screen in dual view and I get scrollbars at the right and at the bottom sides. Although they take very little space, they are still messing with the content and not needed in my case (my display supports touch gestures). I would suggest to add another interface option to hide them or do it automatically if touch gestures are detected. Actually, I would be happy to implement it myself.